- UofT Student T-Card.
- Passport (Required for International Students at UTSC).
- Individual Tax Number (ITN) letter or Social Insurance Number (SIN) card.
- Direct Deposit Information or VOID Cheque (Account #, Branch #, Institution #).
- Your Canadian mailing address for the summer 2014.
Receipts & Slips
- Rental receipts for any off-campus housing or a copy of cancelled/ returned cheques/ money orders/ bank drafts you used to pay your landlord.
- T2202A – 2013 (Printed from ROSI under “tax forms”).
- T5 Slips – Mailed in January to March 2014 directly to you. By your Canadian financial institution if you have a high interest bank account, GIC and/or investment.
- TTC Monthly Passes, TTC Weekly Passes, or GO Transit Monthly Passes and receipts for the tax year of 2013.
- T4 Slip – If you were employed and paid in Canada during the tax year of 2013.
- Any receipts of charitable donations you made.
- 2012 Notice of Assessment (If you filed your income tax return last year).