What to Bring

Personal Information


  1. UofT Student T-Card.
  2. Passport (Required for International Students at UTSC).
  3. Individual Tax Number (ITN) letter or Social Insurance Number (SIN) card.
  4. Direct Deposit Information or VOID Cheque (Account #, Branch #, Institution #).
  5. Your Canadian mailing address for summer 2015.

Receipts & Slips


  1. Rental receipts for any off-campus housing or a copy of cancelled/ returned cheques/ money orders/ bank drafts you used to pay your landlord.
  2. T2202A – 2014 (Printed from ROSI under “tax forms”).
  3. T5 Slips – Mailed in January to March 2015 directly to you by your Canadian financial institution if you have a high interest bank account, GIC and/or investment.
  4. TTC Monthly Passes, TTC Weekly Passes, or GO Transit Monthly Passes and receipts for the tax year of 2014.
  5. T4 Slip – If you were employed and paid in Canada during the tax year of 2014.
  6. Any receipts of charitable donations you made.
  7. 2013 Notice of Assessment (If you filed your income tax return last year).

Check list



What to Bring Checklist 1

For a Printable copy, click here!